1 – 6
1Paulus, a Servant of Yeshua The Messiah, a called one, and an Apostle, who was separated to The Gospel of God,
2Which from the first he had promised by his Prophets in the Holy Scriptures,
3About his Son, who is begotten in the flesh from the seed of the house of David,
4And was revealed The Son of God in power and by the Holy Spirit, who arose from the place of the dead, Yeshua The Messiah, Our Lord.
5For in him we have received grace and Apostleship among all the nations, so that they would obey the faith of his name.
6For you also are of them, called by Yeshua The Messiah.
Paul was separated, as we all are when we are joined unto Christ. Christ calls us to be “set aside, separated from the world.” We are separated not as wilder beast and wild animals are from those that are domesticated, but we are set apart as “holy and acceptable” unto the Lord.
- God first promised a “Messiah” through the Prophets in the Holy Scripture. Even in the beginning to Adam and Eve as a “the seed of the woman”, and to us who endure to the end.
- God then Revealed his “Messiah” as Christ Jesus, so that whom ever has seen & believe him has seen the savior of the world. Ye, there are those have seen and have not believed and those who have not seen and believe. Christ was first revealed to the flesh, then he was revealed through the Holy Spirit who reveals all things of the father. Christ was revealed first to the Jews then to the gentiles, to all creation.
Verses in Romans about God’s revelation
- 18For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all the evils and the wickedness of the children of men, those who are holding the truth in evil.
- 19 “Because a knowledge of God is revealed to them, for God has revealed it to them.”
If you look at the world as the body, the “Jews” can be seen as the balls. A males balls is his “jewels”, In the “Jewels” contains the “seed” which is later transferred to the “genitals” where it is finally released to the world, the story of Christ is revealed throughout all creation.
If you look at John 3:16: “God so loved the world…” (The world being his body, him loving the world is him loving himself) “…That who so ever believes in him…” If we believe in him, we are apart of his body, if we don’t we are rejected and cut off from his body. “…shall not die (which means to be cut off) but have eternal life” If being separate from God is death, then to be joined unto him is life and if we are joined unto him for all eternity, we have eternal life.
If we rejected God’s Word (Christ) then we rejected God the Father. If we receive God’s Word (Christ) we receive God the Father. If we keep his commandments, we have kept his gift of eternal life. Believers perish because of their transgression of the law, God didn’t come to save flesh and blood but to save souls.
- God sent forth one, his son and shall receive more than what he has sown. For if we receive Christ, God will receive us as sons and daughters. Christ was sent and he shall return, he was already known of the father, but made himself manifest so that he can be known by us. So that we can be known by the father, ye the father only knows Christ, Christ only knows the father. As the scripture says, “He who knew no sin, became sin for us” He being Christ who was one with the father, became divided/separated from the father as we are, so that we can be joined unto the father. We was separated by sin and became bonded unto sin, Christ came so that we can be bonded unto him and when we are bonded unto him, we are set free from our bondage to sin and we can be one with the father as Christ is.
7 – 15
7 To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called and holy: Peace and grace be with you from God Our Father and from Our Lord, Yeshua The Messiah.
8First, I thank my God in Yeshua The Messiah for all of you because your faith is heard in the whole world.
9For God is calling me to testify, whom I serve by The Spirit in The Gospel of his Son, that without ceasing, I am always reminded of you in my prayers,
10And I seek favor, that from now on, a way may be opened to me in the will of God that I may come to you,
11Because I have greatly desired to see you and to give you a gift of The Spirit that you may be confirmed in him.
12And we will be comforted together in your faith and mine.
13But I want you to know, my brethren, that many times I have wanted to come to you and I was prohibited until now, that I also may have fruit in you like that in others of the Gentiles,
14Greeks and Barbarians, wise and ignorant, for I owe a debt to preach to every person.
15And so I take pains that also I may preach The Good News to you who are in Rome.
16For I am not ashamed of The Gospel, because it is the power of God for the life of all who believe in it, whether of The Judeans first, or of the Aramaeans.
Paul boldly express that he is not ashamed of what saved him. The power of God is what saved him and us. So we should be as Paul was, bold in our confession of what saved us, in the hopes of saving others.
17For the justice of God is revealed in it from faith to faith, according to that which is written: “The just one shall live by faith.”
The justice of God which reflects the righteousness of God, was revealed when we we had faith as sinner who walked in sin, to having faith as a believer who walked in righteousness. It’s by our faith that we are able to live righteously in accordance to God’s righteousness. When our righteousness is in aliment to God’s righteousness we are walking with God as Enoch did.
18For the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all the evils and the wickedness of the children of men, those who are holding the truth in evil.
The heaven is the head, from the head comes the judgement of all creation. The head judges the body, the judgement comes from the head to the heart, the heart is the earth. The heavens judges the earth. The children of God, will judge the heavens. The children of men will be judged by the heavens.
19Because a knowledge of God is revealed to them, for God has revealed it to them.
20For the secrets of God from the foundation of the world are appearing to his creatures through intelligence, even his power and his eternal Godhead, that they will be without a defense,
21Because they knew God, and they did not glorify him as God, nor did they give him thanks, so that they became destitute in their reasoning and became dull in their heart without understanding.
22And when they thought in themselves that they were wise, they became insane.
23And they changed the glory of God, who is indestructible, into the likeness of the image of man, which is destructible, and into the likeness of birds and of four footed animals and of creeping things of The Earth.
The glory of God is to be clothed in his light. Just like the glory of a woman is her hair. The hair of a woman looks like rays of light falling downward. The “glory” is removed when it is cut off from the head (woman aren’t meant to cut their hair), the head of the woman is the man. When the woman is cut off from the man, her glory is dead. The head of the man is God and when man is cut off from God, his glory is dead.
We are called not to glory in the flesh, for the flesh came into being because of the light, but without that light, the flesh is dead. For us who believe, it is the resurrection of Christ, is the hope of glory. The glory is known, when his story is told.